WAST welcomes the original research papers, case studies, survey/review articles and scientific/technical notes to publish in their open access Digital Libraries of Journals and Conferences. The open access of these published manuscripts makes its more citations. WAST accepts original and innovative submissions in English language on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Contributions should include a 50 to 150 word abstract in English Language. No symbol should be included in the abstract. Please make sure that the paper is submitted in its final form.
All papers of the journal are peer reviewed by different reviewers. Most of the acceptances are granted when all the reviewers’ recommendations are positive.
Types of Manuscript
WAST Publishes work that contributes significantly to the scientific knowledge in Science and Technology fields. The manuscripts must be single-spaced typed, written in clear, grammatical English with no typographical errors. By considering these guidelines WAST welcomes the following types of contributions:
- Original research articles
- Extended Conference papers
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research, or reporting interesting, possibly tentative, ideas, or comments on previously published research
- Technical/Scientific Notes
Before the submission of manuscript to WAST, author have to prepare the manuscript on the basis of following criteria:
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format (Normally Maximum 07 Pages)
- They have not been and will not be published as a whole or in part at elsewhere.
- The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of all authors must be provided.
- Illustrations (figures) of manuscripts should be in computer format.
- Authors must state in a covering letter when submitting papers for publication the novelty embodied in their work or in the approach taken in their research.
- Manuscripts submitted under multiple authorship are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur with the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors.
We strongly recommend authors to submit manuscript via our online submission and review system. Authors may suggest three-four reviewers. Please provide the name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fields of interest of suggested reviewers. Authors may also suggest that specific individuals not be involved as reviewers, but WAST reserves the right of final selection. Any technical queries will be referred back to the author, although the Editors reserve the right to make alterations in the text without altering the technical content.
FORMAT & STYLE
Text of manuscript should be arranged in the following order: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Body Text, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
SAMPLE PAPER (TEMPLATE)
Authors should submit papers electronically via the WAST’s electronic submission system.
The submission system is designed to be self-explanatory but help is available within the submission site via the ‘Author Instructions’ tab.
Authors should submit a minimum of two files (author information file and article file). For articles and technical notes, they should contain the following elements:
1. Author Information File:
- the title of the article
- the author(s)’ names and affiliations
- full contact details (including email, postal address and phone and fax numbers) for the corresponding author
Author can download a sample copy of the WAST Cover Letter from here.
- the title of the article
- a summary or abstract of not more than 200 words. This should be self-contained and understandable by the general reader outside the context of the full paper.
- 3-6 keywords
- the article in full, including references
Author can download a sample copy of the WAST Paper Template from here.
The authors’ names and addresses must not appear in the body of the manuscript, to preserve anonymity. Manuscripts containing author details of any kind will be returned for correction.
If the Author facing any error for the online submission system, then he/she can submit the manuscript by sending the Manuscript and Author information Form on our email Id: email@example.com
All manuscripts of WAST place great emphasis on the quality of the articles they publish. Therefore, submitted articles are put through a full double-blind refereeing process in which:
- The review process of manuscript will take the time of 1 Week at the max stage.
- Articles are sent to 2-3 experts for their peer review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether an article will be
- accepted subject to minor changes
- accepted subject to resubmission with significant changes
- For articles which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised article is acceptable.
- We would expect a “corresponding author” to be responsible for the article during the refereeing process after submission and for the collection and provision of the copyright assignment from each author after acceptance.